"The GRAMMY Museum presents The Taylor Swift Experience", was an exhibition that debuted on Dec. 13, 2014.
Through never-before-seen personal photographs and home videos, interactive experiences, handwritten lyrics of the star's top-charting hits, and iconic costumes, this one-of-a-kind exhibit gives
visitors and fans an in-depth look at the multi-platinum selling artist as a singer, musician, songwriter, entrepreneur, and style icon.
"Global superstar Taylor Swift is one of popular music's biggest talents whose music is beloved by millions of fans worldwide," said Bob Santelli, Executive Director of the GRAMMY Museum.
"Telling the story of Taylor's remarkable rise to superstardom is something the museum is extremely excited about."
The exhibit features:
- Early childhood reading books
- Never-before-seen family and childhood photos
- Tour costumes from Swift's "RED Tour"
- Handwritten lyrics for the singer/songwriter's hit "22"
- Swift's 2009 GRAMMY Award for "Best Female Country Vocal Performance" for "White Horse"
- Official props used in the music video for "Shake It Off"
- Dresses worn by Swift in her music video for "Mean"
- The dress Swift wore in the music video for "Teardrops On My Guitar"
- Swift's banjo used during her performance at the 54th GRAMMY Awards in 2012